Architect Designed Houses in Drinkstone, near Bury St EdmundsArchitect designed houses were built on the site of an old farmyard in Drinkstone near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. This project included land feasibility study of former farmyard, land acquisition, agreeing design of houses, planning and development. The site plan and house designs were in association with Brown & Scarlet Architects in Bury St Edmunds.
Project management included:
- Site clearance including removal of hard standing farmyard and farm buildings.
- Design site layout, liase with Architect over designs of houses and details of drawings.
- Liase with planners over development site and proposals.
- Build 3 substantial detached dwellings with rear paddocks.
- Liasing with Building control.