Demolition to Build on cleared site – 2 New Houses in DrinkstoneAn existing run down property was cleared from the site, demolition to build two 4 bed houses in Drinkstone near Bury St Edmunds.
Project management of this build included:
- Feasibility study of site prior to land acquisition.
- Demolition of bungalow and site clearance.
- Architectural Drawings for Design of Residential Houses and submission for planning permission.
- Liase with planners over any issues.
- Management of the construction project, including surveying for site layout, quantity surveying for accurate costings, contracts management, timely material delivery, building control meetings.
- Decorative finishes to exteriors with carved barge boards and finials.
- Traditional exterior finish to walls with pargeting.