About Nick Lane BSc Hons
After obtaining an Honours degree in Building Management at Aston University, I worked for several of the largest building companies including G.Wimpey, French Kier and Kyle Stewart, giving me considerable knowledge and experience working on high value Commercial Projects. This was followed by time as a Director of Try Homes running the Try Homes House Building company in East Anglia.
Over 16 years ago, I set up my own house building company. Building about 60 houses in Suffolk and around East Anglia.
For the last 5 years I decided to concentrate on small contracts and project management from my base between Bury St Edmunds and Stowmarket in Suffolk. These have included standard building construction, renovations, new houses, extensions, timber framed buildings and renewable energy sources.
Qualities Nick Lane could bring to your Building Project
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Keen eye for the ‘Workability’ of a Building feature or Building design.
- Understanding of Architectural Drawings.
- Dealing with Architects and Planners.
- Purchasing Negotiations.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Quantity Take Offs and Building Valuation.
- Contracts Management.
- Timely organisation of contractors and subcontractors to keep work to time frame.
- Ability to get the best out of those I work with.
- Stay on budget through accuracy of quantities, timeliness of ordering and sourcing of materials.
- Forward thinking to pre-empt possible snags and problems.
- Complete projects on time.
- Build to project specifications.
- Pride in ensuring high quality in every job.
- No job is too difficult.
- Professional, friendly service.
[colored_box variation=”#97aebf” bgColor=”#97aebf” textColor=”#ffffff” ]
Contact Nick on 01449 736602 or 07711 714369 for a free initial 30 mins consultation to discuss your requirements. Working locally in Suffolk.
See Building Services for more detail on the building project management and construction services available. From Land Development and Feasibility Studies, to Construction Drawings, Project Management and final hand over of completed building.