New Build Houses in Great Barton near Bury St Edmunds
Two new build houses built on site of delapidated bungalow in Great Barton near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. Designed, built and project managed by Nick Lane.
Project management included:
- Feasibility assessment prior to land acquisition.
- Demolition of large bungalow and site clearance.
- Design of site layout and drawings.
- Submit for planning permission for build.
- Build 2 large detached houses.
- Outsides finished with traditional East Anglian techniques included rendering with pargeting and flintwork to walls.
[colored_box variation=”#” bgColor=”#90afc7″ textColor=”#ffffff” ]
Contact Nick on 01449 736602 or 07711 714369 for a free initial 30 mins consultation to discuss your requirements. Working locally in Suffolk.