Renovate Cottage in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Renovate Cottage Bury St Edmunds, formerly two Victorian farm cottages in rural mid Suffolk. To project was firstly to add more living space and bedroom accommodation. And secondly to improve the organisation of the internal house space into a more sensible layout that worked.
Nick Lane’s Building Project Management Services included:
- Design plan for the renovation of property: to include several Extensions plus Internal Alterations within the existing house.
- Planning applications plus liase with planners as necessary.
- Repitch roof, RSJ load calculations for strengthening beam in attic space.
- Complete Internal Alteration, including Repositioning of front door, the stairs and
several internal walls.
- Window and door replacement.
- Addition of 2 extensions.
- Addition of brick plinth conservatory.
- Keep project on time and on budget.
Contact Nick on 01449 736602 or 07711 714369 for a free initial 30 mins consultation to discuss your requirements. Working locally in Suffolk.
See Building Project Portfolio: Architect Designed Houses, Commercial Building, Demolition then Build, Grand Design House, New Build Houses, New Houses Project Managed.