Architect Designed Houses – Drinkstone, near Bury St Edmunds
Architect designed houses were built on the site of an old farmyard in Drinkstone near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. This project included land feasibility study of former farmyard, land acquisition, agreeing design of houses, planning and development. The site plan and house designs were in association with Brown & Scarlet Architects in Bury St Edmunds.
Project management included:
- Site clearance including removal of hard standing farmyard and farm buildings.
- Design site layout, liase with Architect over designs of houses and details of drawings.
- Liase with planners over development site and proposals.
- Build 3 substantial detached dwellings with rear paddocks.
- Liasing with Building control.
Contact Nick on 01449 736602 or 07711 714369 for a free initial 30 mins consultation to discuss your requirements. Working locally in Suffolk.
See Building Project Portfolio: Commercial Building, Demolition then Build, Extension and Renovation, Grand Design House, New Build Houses, New Houses Project Managed.